New without box
The Saucony Grid Ignition 4 is designed to provide optimal cushioning and forefoot flex, making it ideal for those seeking high quality comfort in a reasonably-priced training shoe. It has a sleek upper with excellent cushioning underfoot and a breathable mesh upper.
- IMEVA Midsole - Increased shock attenuation responsive cushioning and durability
- Air Mesh Upper - Provides lightweight breathability
- Quarter Weld - HRC Strobel Board - Increases cushioning and step-in comfort
- PWRTRAC offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber for superior traction on the roads.
- OUTSOLE - Triangular Lug Design - Maintains traction and cushioning on all terrain
- XT-600™ - A carbon rubber outsole material that has outstanding abrasion and traction properties
Click below for
No-Hassle Return Policy
COVID-19 Shipping Notice: Due tomandates, you may experience delays in the processing and shipping of your order.
We ship most items within 4 business days after you place your order.
Shipping within the United States
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We like to ship orders via United States Postal Service Priority.
International Shipping rates and fees will vary based on the item and shipping destination.
We do not include country specific duties or taxes. These are paid by buyer.
International shipping rates are calculated during checkout based on your desired service level (International Economy or International Express), item type and quantity, total weight of your order, and the destination’s postal code. Additional charges related to shipping, duties, or tax are available at checkout for review before you complete your purchase.